Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Leon's Birth Announcement/Photography

Can you believe Leon will be a month old in just two days?  I can't.  It seems like during the last couple months pregnant time slows down only to tripple in speed once the baby is born.  Last week I got the birth announcements sent out so now I can post my very favorite newborn pictures.  (I only had a few announcements so hopefully you don't feel left out if you didn't get one.  I really wanted to send them to family who probably doesn't read the blog so just the fact that you are reading this means you shouldn't feel bad about not getting one :-))
Don't you love this head propped up on hands picture?  I hope so because it was a very hard shot to get.  And wouldn't have been possible without the space heater and Bob's help.

 I finally got to use the doll bed and mattress that I made.
I like this one because he face is so relaxed you can easily see what he looks like.  Not to mention all that hair!
I know I said the first picture was hard, but the ones with all the kdis might have been harder.  Scarlett refused to cooperate.  I still love the picture because it shows exactly what they are feeling, Penelope looks excited, Tucker looks overwhelmed but happy while trying to hold Leon and Scarlett looks grumpy.
Here is the announcement just in case you didn't get one in the mail!

4 comments:

Lorraine Butler said...

You are very generous with your posts, so a hard copy isn't necessary for everyone. How adorable Chase is! And I agree, it is super-funny to see how everyone feels in the kids' photo.

I love how your amazing creativity comes out in your posts, Doranda. You continue to inspire me.

Mary-Anne said...

We got our announcement! They turned out so cute. He is such a doll! Can't wait to meet him!

Stylishly in love said...

You are so creative! I love the birth announcement. Your kids are blessed to have a mommy like you.

PS ... Where do you find the time? :)

If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Trend Obsession: Black and White'.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Gayle Daly said...

Amazing Pictures! You have a gift!!! Scarlett's personality reminds me of Spencer (Corinne's youngest). Darling children and all so sweet.